Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer is nearly over...

So the summer is almost over and I was looking back on the wonderful times we have had.... We didn't do any fancy vacation or anything but I think this was the best summer I've had since having kids. We went to Sea World a lot--got our money's worth out of those season passes!! We had a playdate nearly every week. We did go to the beach for almost a week..but Donnie only came for the weekend part. I was with the girls 24/7 practically. My in laws wanted them once a week and so I would take them there when I had something to do like DEFENSIVE DRIVING!! or cleaning. They would be there for about 5-6 hours.. Both girls enjoyed it! I potty trained Rori--except for the night time... Paiten enjoyed being with her "best friends" all summer. I'm tired and never got to really clean my house this summer...maybe soon. But overall my summer is great. I only hope they get better as the girls are older and are able to do even more fun things!

3 comments:

Audra said...

Me 2!!!!! Glad you also had a great one!

d e v a n said...

Sounds like a great summer!!

Sunday said...

Kristen,
I found your blog off of Audra's. I'm so glad that you have one and I can start keeping up with you guys. Your girls are just precious!
Sunday