Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer goes by way to fast!

So this weekend is one month til school starts up again. I am sooo not looking forward to this!! I am enjoying my summer-unlike years pass where by July I was soo ready for school. But the girls are older and more able to go places and do things they couldn't last year. I dread getting back in to a routine-well a different routine from now! I do love teaching-it is my passion but being off so long makes it hard. I haven't seen my husband very much due to his work being in Houston. I really hope they finish before school starts up. I feel a bit disconnect with him. He came home on Friday and I walked up to him and he said "When you get that shirt?" "Ive had this for awhile..I've worn it before." " Your hair looks lighter you get another highlight job?" "No not since I went to Seymour-when school got out!" I was like -have you ever looked at me in two months--geez. So sad. I just wonder if it will get worse if he has to go to Atlanta, Georgia. Oh the awful thought! Anyway I kind of got off track but its my blog and I can derail if I want!! Are you ready to get back to the grind..or if you don't teach do you wish you did!?

2 comments:

d e v a n said...

I can't imagine him being away so much! I'm sure that's hard, hopefully he'll be able to stay nearer home soon! I'm glad I'm not teaching right now, but I might change my mind when the kids get older!

Paiten and Rori's Mom said...

It isn't has bad now that the girls are older and a bit more indep. So I can't complain about that. It's just not really getting a break until both girls are in bed for the night. LONG DAY!