Friday, July 3, 2009

Me and just one kiddo!

Today is the day we are going to Sea World with our playdate group. We always go and I always take both girls and do it all by myself! It really isn't a big deal. They are good kiddos! Everyone that is going today only has one kid.

Well Donnie came home last night on a surprise 3 day weekend! So I was thinking...you take one girl and I take the other to Sea World. He agreed. He took Rori putt putt and Chuck E Cheese. Paiten doesnt know what they are doing but she is super excited about going to Sea World and riding in the stroller! She always has to walk and gets really whiny at the end when we leave. So today is going to be sorta stress free because I only have to make sure one kid is not drowning or running off! I breeze I'd say! I do enjoy having both girls but it is nice to do things individually also. They need time apart..they are always together.

So here is to a special day! Later today my parents are coming in and we are going to the Circus! All in all fun day!

1 comment:

Audra said...

What a fun day! I am cleaning house and doing yardwork. Have a great 4th!!!!