Thursday, July 2, 2009

Potty Training is harder the second time around!!!!!!!!

Paiten was so easy to potty train. I got her trained before she was two and full time by 26 months. I was pregnant with Rori and didn't have any other distractions. She was also in daycare with a great helper!

Rori is now going on 28 months and is just starting the training. I've tried at the beginning of summer and she was into it for a few days and then she didn't want to sit on the potty. So we let it go. Well this week I am full force doing this! She did well today but who knows what tomorrow brings! I don't know why it is more difficult this time around. I hope she is trained through the day by the end of summer. I really don't want to buy anymore diapers. So pray for us! She is a stinker and I know she will do it on her own time! I JUST WANT IT NOW!!
+

No comments: