Monday, June 8, 2009

Cheer Camp


Not for me!! But totally for my 4 year old-PaitenShe had so much fun! She is learning a dance and a cheer. They decorated goodie bags for the football players. She didn't want to leave!! Sitting there from 1-4 is exhausting for me. I had my 2 year old-Rori-with me. She is everywhere all the time. What a trip!!! She played with just about all the parents. She played peek a boo with a lot of the moms sitting around!! She is so funny.

Paiten was asleep within 10 mins of being in the car. It wore her out!! I even got a nap in today!! I love that! I am thinking that tomorrow I will stay about 30 mins and then head out to do some shopping. I just feel weird leaving her there. Other parents of her age did it. But I am not like other moms. But it is totally a waste of my time to be there with my young one. Would you leave your 4 year old at camp and go do something else?

No comments: