Friday, June 19, 2009

Playdates

So me and some of my friends with kids of the same age of mine have been doing playdates. It is so nice. We take turns and provide snacks and drinks! I hosted mine at the city park. It went so well. No one got hurt and the oranges were a big hit!! This is going to be a great summer. Last summer I felt alone and bored. Not this summer! We have a designated Sea World day==although we are always going on another day!! I like having a plan. Waiting for someone to call and do something or vs. versa is annoying and never works out. So here is to good friends with kids and playdates!!! Too bad it makes summer seem like its going by way tooo fast!

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

Play dates are the thing that keeps me going! I'd be so lonely without them. I'm so jealous that you have Sea World, we don't have one close at all.