Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh, Paiten says the cutest things....

So I have been really bad at keeping up with the journal I have for each of the girls. But I am trying to change! But Paiten has said some cute and funny things and wanted to share.

The other night I was putting her to bed and I always talk about what she has to look forward to the next day.
Me: "We may not get to go to Sea World tomorrow if it rains."
P: we need rain to help the flowers grow, right?
Me: yes, they need water badly
P: we can just fill up cups and water them.
Me: that would take too long and be expensive
P: well just sent God some money so he can let it rain!!

Just tonight:
Rori was going potty and her and I were cheering and high 5ing when Paiten walked and and saw what we were doing and she got a sad face and yelled "you dont cheer for me when I go potty" and she stomped off. !!!!!!

Every other day she asks-mommy I want to be married right now. Can you get me married?
I love this one because it shows me that she sees marrage as a good thing. Not many get that anymore!

No comments: